Project Topic Brainstorm


  • For my first idea on project topic is Shakespeare! I gravitated towards this topic due to my love of the 1996 version of the play with Leonardo DiCaprio. I took to it so much due to the modernization of the Shakespearean play. My idea with possibly creating a story from it would be to modernize the play even more and even a potential new ending to the tragic story. My thoughts include use of today's technology, the new era view points on relationships, and creating either a happy ending or keeping it original with staying with tragedy.
  • My second idea stems from the topic of Legendary Creatures. My view on this would be to tell a story on the legend of Bigfoot, focusing majorly on how he/she came to be. This is a particularly interesting topic to me since living here in Oklahoma and having mass wooded areas, this is a legend everybody has heard about. 

Light Bulb with Brain used/created in post by David Defranza on Brainstorming
  • Another project idea is a portfolio of Creek Stories. Since I am part Muscogee (Creek), I would like to tell stories shared with me from elders. I really enjoyed how one of the past projects took a story that was told from third person and retold it in first person, from a character's perspective. That would be another avenue to explore and see what other perspective could be taken.
  • My last project idea would be a Ghost Story. This idea kind of interplays on the tribal side since I have heard numerous stories of families experiencing paranormal happenings and finding out that their home is actually on a Native American burial site. I am really interested in possibly telling as an actual ghost story, meaning it would be told in the ghost's perspective.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction of Me!! 

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: A Woman Who's Shape Was Stolen