Time Strategies

Overall, I think I have certain bursts when my time management is great and times when its not. Usually this is due to planning out what I need to do to the tee but then being sidetracked by something I forgot or just another matter in general (ex. being too tired from work to even think). However, after reading the articles How To Beat Procrastination and Time Management Tips Just For Creatives I found ways to better my time management. The one tip I am very fond of is thinking more about the long term goal of getting a certain task done instead of the pain of doing it now. That is what creates my biggest time challenges is procrastination. I will start implementing doing things ahead of time to not only have them done but to reduce the overall stress I put on myself by waiting. 
Time Management By Dana Rayburn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction of Me!! 

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: A Woman Who's Shape Was Stolen