My Thoughts on Our Class Technology

Business Cat Made Via Quickmeme.com

Being somebody who has never blogged, most of the tools listed are completely new to me. The ones I recognize are Pinterest and the tools that we have used in class thus far such as the Class Announcements Blog, Class Wiki, and Class Calendar Page. The online environment in this class is very different from the ones I've taken before. That's due to the other classes being more read-and-quiz based than read-and-create. Also, the fluidity of the schedule is very different when compared to others that are more firm on deadlines, which fluidity is great! Overall I do hope to learn how to better/more efficiently navigate the web and hopefully better my nonexistent typing skills! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction of Me!! 

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: A Woman Who's Shape Was Stolen