Growth Mindset: Learn From Other Students

The two quotes I chose for this Growth Mindset post are both things that I struggle with reminding myself.

The first quote that caught my eye was the personal mantra of one student being, "You will be okay". As the semester goes and exams come up, dealing with working and making sure I have time to do my assignments is a daily struggle. Sometimes it becomes to big of a struggle to where I need to call my mom and talk out strategy of what to do next. At the end of the phone call she says "You will be okay" and just hearing that resonates with me and helps me get through it.



The second one being R.E.L.A.X. This means Rest and Energize yourself to Live life And Xplore. This really does hold an important message because I often pile so much onto my plate that I end up not taking care of my own self. I have been trying to tell myself that when I feel the tension but it still is so hard to allow myself to take a moment and relax.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction of Me!! 

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: A Woman Who's Shape Was Stolen