Week 8 Comments & Feedback

1. Feedback in. 
I feel like overall I haven't received that many comments, but on a couple of more recent ones I have gotten I do feel like they have been useful. The comments I am finding most useful are those that catch something in my story that I didn't think to elaborate on. I have also had a comment on the font that I use for my blog which inspired me to do some updating! :)


2. Feedback out. 
As far as the feedback I leave for other students, I have been using T.A.G mostly cause I feel it gives a well balanced mix of critique and praise. For one assignment, I did try the "Let's Pretend" form of feedback and I must say, it is really kind of hard to do that, however it was pretty cool! As I read others' stories, it does give me ideas on how to twist the next one I write by using very creative names and plot twists.

3. Blog comments. 
Actually after reading a few people's introductions I have realized that I have already met them in person before! Overall though I do feel as though the introduction posts are beneficial because I am "meeting" so many people who are also in the same boat as I am or who have been. 



4. Looking forward. 
Going forward, I don't believe my own feedback strategy needs to change. I just wish I could have more from class members to help me evolve on my writings. This is why I chose the picture above because I need feedback to help me grow! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction of Me!! 

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: A Woman Who's Shape Was Stolen