Learning Challenge: Time

I chose to do my last learning challenge over time due to that being something I had struggled with through the duration of this class. As of here recently I did not have a schedule to do the class assignments. This was definitely a product of having too much on my plate at once and putting this class on the back burner to do everything else for other classes. I started off with doing the core assignments however during the week as events and other assignments were due I found myself having to make up all points at once. This was due to having a lack of energy after getting home from work or just a long day of classes. In result of all my faults with time management of this class I am not able to finish with the grade I wanted which is very disappointing. If I could go back in time there definitely would be moments I would have made myself push through and got all the work done as needed and stuck with a schedule.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Introduction of Me!! 

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: A Woman Who's Shape Was Stolen